Offer available Mar. 1- Apr. 30, 2017
With Phoenix's scorching summers, it's no surprise air-conditioning units are the No. 1 energy user. By keeping it working properly and efficiently you're reducing your energy usage, while keeping your home cool and comfortable.
SRP customers, take advantage of a discounted HVAC checkup for a cool $65.95 per unit (tax not included). Call to schedule an appointment with an SRP Certified Contractor before this deal ends.
20-point AC checkup
An SRP certified contractor will perform an in-depth inspection and checkup of your AC unit to ensure it's in tip-top condition. Your contractor will complete the following:
- Check thermostat operation and accuracy
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check and document system temperature split
- Check and document superheat and subcool
- Check and document operating pressures
- Inspect electrical disconnect
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays, and circuit boards
- Check capacitors and start components
- Inspect and test safety switches and devices
- Check voltage and amperage of all motors and compressor
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt build up
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (as required)
- Inspect belt and adjust tension (as required)
- Inspect condensate pan and flush the drain line (if cleaning is required, then contractor will provide a quote if additional charges apply)
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition (only if accessible and won't disturb any seal on the cabinet)
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Explain and document all necessary repairs
- Run and test system
Offer details and requirements
- Only SRP customers are eligible.
- Offer valid Mar. 1, 2017 - April 30, 2017.
- Inspection must be completed by an SRP Certified Contractor.
- Participants will receive a 20-point inspection (details above).
- Your Certified Contractor will provide a detailed summary of inspection.
- Any repairs performed by the Certified Contractor will result in additional costs.
- SRP makes no representations and provides no warranty/guarantee with respect to the service described herein.