Save $100 on variable-speed pool pumps with SRP ENERGY STAR® Pools
Don't let your pool's system drain your savings. Switching to an ENERGY STAR®-certified variable-speed pool pump can reduce pool-related energy costs by approximately 70% a year*. Variable-speed pumps use less energy by operating at a slower or faster speed depending on how they are programmed. Single-speed pumps use the same amount of power for intensive tasks as they do for easier ones.
Applying for pool pump rebate
Option 2: Online rebate
Purchase a qualifying pool pump and self-submit your $100 rebate application.
Qualifying for rebate
You must be a current SRP, single-family residential electric customer and:
- Have an in-ground swimming pool.*
- Purchase a qualifying variable-speed pool pump.
- Install the purchased equipment at your verified SRP account address.*
- Complete a free calibration by an SRP-certified professional, who will call upon receipt of your form.
- For questions refer to the FAQ
page or call (602) 236-9606.
- One rebate per household.
- New construction or rebuilt pool pumps do not qualify.
- Replacement pool pump motors do not qualify.
- Applications are due within six months of the purchase date.
- If mailing-in, click to download the rebate application form.
- Allow 6-8 weeks to process rebate when mailing-in or completing an online application.
- SRP reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion or its terms and conditions at any time.
Phone: (602) 236-9606
Mail: SRP ENERGY STAR® Pools, P.O. Box 93424, Phoenix, AZ 85070-3424
Fax: (866) 718-5244