Get an SRP Home Performance with ENERGY STAR checkup for $99
SRP's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program helps you better understand how you use energy, while pinpointing needed efficiency improvements. A participating contractor will complete an in-depth inspection of your home, using the latest technologies, to make sound recommendations that help save energy and money.
Boost your savings
Customers who complete at least one rebate eligible, energy-saving improvement (over $200) from their SRP Home Performance Checkup with ENERGY STAR will qualify for an additional $100 BOOST rebate. This offer is valid only on improvements made after July 5, 2016.
What to expect during your home energy audit
After completing an initial interview to learn more about your energy behaviors and habits, the auditor will perform a full home assessment by reviewing your home's:
- Insulation effectiveness
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning performance
- Air-duct leakage and restrictions
- Construction integrity issues
- Ceiling and other "hot spot" areas
After completing an in-depth inspection the contractor will provide upgrade recommendations and break down potential savings. If improvements are made, your contractor can perform the work and ensure you receive available rebates and financing offers to offset costs. Plus, home energy audit participants are eligible for these additional SRP rebates
To qualify for an energy audit, you must
- Be a current SRP residential electric customer (new construction does not qualify) that resides in a single-family detached, single-family attached (duplex, triplex or quadplex only) or apartment/condo (duplex, triplex or quadplex only).
- Mobile homes are not eligible.
- Have the assessment completed by an Arizona Home Performance contractor on or before April 30, 2018. For a referral call (602) 889-2656.
Receive an energy-efficiency kit
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participants will receive:
- Five Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs).
- One Toilet Tank Bank.
Where feasible, the above items will be installed during the inspection.
- SRP reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion or its terms and conditions at any time.